New Popular Recipes
Frequently Asked Questions
How to make a damn good Lemon Drop Martini?
How to make a damn good Lemon Drop Martini? The following ingredients: white sugar, 1 long strip of lemon zest, 1 jigger citron vodka, 12 ounce lime juice, 1 teaspoon sweet and sour mix, 1 cup crushed ice, 1 cup ice cubes; How to make a martini without vermouth? – If you like, you may shake the martini to ensure that everything is well combined.
What are the ingredients in a Lemon Drop Martini?
Lemon Drop Martini
- 1 oz Smirnoff No. 21 Vodka
- 0.5 oz Triple Sec
- 0.75 oz Fresh Lemon Juice
- 0.25 oz Simple Syrup
- Lemon Wheel
What does a Lemon Drop Martini taste like?
What does a Lemon Drop Martini taste like? If you are using all the right quality ingredients, a Lemon Drop Martini should taste like lemonade or lemon candy. It basically has a lemony sweet and sour flavor. Can I make it with other flavors?
How do you make a Raspberry Lemon Drop Martini?
- Triple sec is optional in above recipe. Add it to get more citrus flavor.
- If simple syrup is not available, then use 30 ml (1 oz) sweet and sour mix and 1/3 oz lemon juice.
- For simpler preparation, use 2 parts raspberry flavored vodka, 1/2 part lemon juice and 1 part of simple syrup.