New Popular Recipes
Frequently Asked Questions
How long to bake jalapeno poppers?
- Cut jalapenos in half and remove seeds and veins.
- (Use gloves to work with peppers).
- Fill jalpenos with cream cheese and wrap a slice of bacon around each one.
- Secure with a toothpick.
- Bake at 425 degrees until bacon appears to be done, about 15-20 minutes.
How to make crispy pita chips in an air fryer?
- Slice your pita pockets into triangles and add them to a large container with a lid (a ziplock bag will also work!). ...
- Add these pita triangles to the air fryer basket and cook them for 10-15 minutes at 320 F, stopping to toss the basket gently every 3-5 minutes until you reach ...
- Let the pita chips cool about ten minutes before serving. ...
How to make fried jalapeno poppers?
Recipe: Fried Jalapeno Poppers
- 1 pound of fresh jalapeno peppers
- 1 (8 ounce) package of cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup of shredded Monterey Jack or Pepper Jack cheese
- 5 slices of bacon, fried crisp and chopped fine
- Buttermilk, enough to fully dredge a pepper
- 1 cup of self-rising flour
- 2 cups of plain dry or panko bread crumbs
- Canola oil for deep frying
How to make Jalapeno Popper?
How to Make Jalapeño Poppers
- Preheat oven and slice the jalapeños: Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. ...
- Combine filling mixture: In a medium sized bowl, combine the cream cheese, garlic powder, salt, pepper, cheddar, bacon, and green onions.
- Add mixture to jalapeños and bake: Spoon the mixture evenly in the jalapeños and place on a baking sheet. ...