New Popular Recipes
Frequently Asked Questions
Is an air fryer good for a keto diet?
How Are Air Fryer Recipes Keto?
- Fewer calories - air fryers help you whip up healthy meals without the need for unhealthy oils. ...
- Easy clean up - cleaning an air fryer is as simple as it gets. ...
- More keto possibilities - recipes you typically couldn't enjoy can be made keto-friendly using an air fryer. ...
- Super versatile - one of the best things about air fryers is how versatile they are. ...
What to make with air fryer?
- As a food blogger, I love to prepare various Costco appetizers, sides, and entrées in the air fryer.
- Products like Costco's Just Bare Chicken Breast Chunks and Sukhi's Samosa Trio fry up perfectly.
- I also like to make crispy air-fryer ravioli, chicken wings, and even green beans.
What all can you cook in an air fryer?
- Small 1-2 qt air fryers can cook a meal for a single person or a batch of snacks for two persons.
- Medium-sized 3-4 qt air fryers can hold approximately 6-8 chicken wings, or enough vegetables/fries for two or three persons.
- Larger air fryers sized at 5 quarts or more can be used to cook fries, chicken, or vegetables for a family of 4 or more.
Should you get an air fryer for the keto diet?
What can you cook in an air fryer keto?
- Most any keto-friendly vegetables will do beautifully in the air fryer!
- Pork (Bacon!!!)