New Popular Recipes
Frequently Asked Questions
How to make the best homemade granola bars?
- Preheat the oven and line the baking tray with parchment paper.
- Combine butter, honey, maple syrup, brown sugar, and cinnamon in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Simmer until sugar has dissolved.
- Remove from heat and fold in oats, salt, coconut, dried cranberries, and almonds using a spatula.
How to make healthy granola?
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the oats, nuts and/or seeds, salt and cinnamon. ...
- Pour in the oil, maple syrup and/or honey and vanilla. ...
Is Nature Valley granola bar good for You?
You may already have the answer to your question are Nature Valley granola bars healthy, here are some other nutrition facts about Nature Valley bars for your understanding. Calories: You may consider Nature Valley granola bars a good midday snack because it has calories ranging from 90 to 190 calories per bar. Try crunchy granola bars if you're a bit concerned about calories and avoid Roasted Nut Crunch bars because they have the highest calories.