New Popular Recipes
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you make homemade Italian bread?
- Directions. In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in 1/2 cup warm water. Add the sugar, shortening, salt, egg, remaining water and 4 cups flour; beat until smooth.
- Nutrition Facts
How to make an authentic Italian bread?
- Dissolve sugar in the warm water using a wisk (or spoon if you don't have a wisk)
- In a very large bowl, add flour and the active dry yeast (yes to the flour), and the salt and mix well.
- Add the sugar water to the flour
- Mix all together and knead until smooth. ...
What is the best Italian bread?
Italian loaves also have a crispy crust and soft texture. a hearty, open-sided Italian bread chewy as well as crisp. Thanks to the use of panini as its centerpiece, it is the best bread you will find anywhere in the country.
How do you make homemade bread recipes?
- Get everything that you need ready before you start. ...
- Set your timer for 18 minutes.
- Mix together 2 cups of flour with 1 cup of water.
- Knead the dough on a well-floured board until it comes together, about 3-4 minutes. ...
- Cut the dough into 8-12 chunks. ...
- Put the flattened dough onto the parchment-lined baking sheet. ...