New Popular Recipes
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the best sauces for bread pudding?
cinnamon, honey, salted butter, cinnamon raisin bread Lemon Sauce (for Bread Pudding) MyRecipes salt, lemon, corn starch, white sugar, butter, grated lemon rind and 2 more
How do you make homemade bread pudding?
Recipe: Top this creamy golden raisin bread pudding with sweet cookie crumbs
- Butter an 8-inch square baking dish or another dish with a 6-cup capacity. ...
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs and egg yolk, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, and vanilla for 2 minutes. Whisk in the cream and milk.
- Place 1/3 of the bread pieces in the baking dish. ...
- Cover the dish with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
What are the ingredients in bread pudding?
- 6 slices day-old bread
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- ½ cup raisins (Optional)
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups milk
- ¾ cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
How long do you cook bread pudding?
Place the pan in the oven. Bake for 15 minutes at 400 F, then turn the oven down to 300 F and bake another 15 minutes. The bread pudding is done when the temperature in the middle reaches 175 F, or when the center jiggles but does not slosh. Remove from oven and cool on a rack for 30 minutes.