New Popular Recipes
Frequently Asked Questions
What are some homemade salsa recipes?
- Place minced red onion into a large bowl. Drizzle with lime juice and let sit while preparing the rest of the ingredients.
- Add in diced roma tomatoes, cilantro, jalapeno, and garlic.
- Stir until well combined. Season with salt to taste.
How do I make homemade salsa?
How to make salsa
- The classic salsa recipe. Traditional tomato salsa can vary in the spicing and seasoning, but the core ingredients are generally the same: chopped tomatoes, a drizzle of olive oil and ...
- Watermelon salsa. ...
- Guacamole salsa. ...
- Smoky pepper salsa. ...
- Crunchy sweetcorn salsa. ...
- Tomatillo salsa. ...
- Find more party inspiration with our sharing recipes... ...
How to make homemade salsa?
Soak rice and cinnamon stick in water overnight. Transfer the soaked rice, cinnamon stick and water to a blender. Blend until smooth. Add vanilla, milk, sugar and Mexican chocolate. Blend again. Serve over ice. Slice cantaloupe in half and scoop out seeds. Slice pulp into large pieces and place in blender. Add 2 cups water and blend until smooth.
How do you make fresh salsa?
- 1 can (28 ounces) whole tomatoes, drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes with garlic and onion, drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) Mexican stewed tomatoes, drained
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies, drained
- 1 medium onion, quartered
- 2 banana peppers, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and coarsely chopped