New Popular Recipes
Frequently Asked Questions
How to make homemade chocolate cookies?
- Preheat oven to 375º and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using an electric mixer, beat butter and sugars until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Slowly beat in vanilla extract and eggs.
- In a separate bowl, mix flour, baking soda and salt. ...
- Roll dough into 1-inch balls, placing them about 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheet. ...
What are good recipe for chocolate cookies?
- Cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg yolk, then sift in the flour, cocoa and bicarbonate of soda and mix well. ...
- Add the chopped chocolate and nuts. ...
- Divide the mixture into 10 and roll each portion into a ball. ...
- Cool for 5 mins, then transfer to a wire rack to cool.
What are the ingredients in chocolate cookies?
- ▢ 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- ▢ 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ▢ 1 teaspoon salt
- ▢ 3/4 cup (1 ½ sticks) unsalted butter, at room temp
- ▢ 1/4 cup cream cheese, at room temp
- ▢ 1/2 cup sugar
- ▢ 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- ▢ 1 1/4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ▢ 2 large eggs
- ▢ 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
What is the best chocolate chip cookie in the world?
Our 13 Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes
- Jacques Torres’s Chocolate Chip Cookies. “OMG these cookies are as good as buying them at the bakery!” This is what people are talking about when they refer to “The ...
- Salted Tahini Chocolate Chip Cookies. “These cookies are always a huge hit EVERY time I make them, which has been at least 2 dozen times.”
- Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookies. ...