New Popular Recipes
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you make homemade chili soup?
- In a large Dutch oven or soup kettle, brown beef with onions, garlic, bell pepper and Anahiem pepper until beef is brown and the vegetables are tender. Drain well.
- Stir in spices, tomato sauce and beans. ...
- Combine flour and vinegar, stir into chili. ...
- Garnish with crackers and shredded cheddar cheese (optional).
What are some quick and easy chili recipes?
Try these other easy chili recipes:
- Crockpot Chili Recipe
- Crock pot Taco Chili
- White Chicken Taco Chili Recipe
- Crockpot White Chicken Chili Recipe
- Delicious ground Turkey Chili recipe
- Crock Pot Chipotle Chili Recipe
- Copycat Wendy’s Chili Recipe
- Easy Frito Chili Pie Instant Pot Recipe
- Slow Cooker Vegetable and Beef Chili Recipe
- One Pot Tex-Mex Chicken Chili
How to make the best homemade chili?
- Cook ground beef, onion, jalapeño and green pepper in a large pot over medium-high heat until beef is cooked.
- Drain excess grease.
- Stir in diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, cumin, chili powder, salt, cayenne pepper and paprika.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low, add beans and water, then cover and let simmer for 1 hour.
What are the ingredients in chili soup?
Ingredients. 1 – 1 1/2 lb. hamburger, ground turkey, or ground venison. 1 Tbs. oil. 2 cloves garlic, minced. 1/4 c. onion, chopped. 1/4 c. green pepper, chopped. 3 cans chili beans, or you can use any beans you prefer, I like to use the mixed chili beans. 1 can petite diced tomatoes.