New Popular Recipes
Frequently Asked Questions
How many mini muffins equal a regular muffin?
Typically, a recipe that makes 12 regular-sized muffins will make 36 mini muffins. Most mini muffins will bake nicely without becoming dry if you shorten their baking time to 10-13 minutes.
How do you make homemade muffins?
Most from-scratch muffin recipes tell you to do the following:
- Preheat oven to 325-350.
- Fill 1/2-3/4 full
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean
How to bake muffins tops and a basic muffin recipe?
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Lightly grease a standard muffin tin. ...
- Cream together the butter, vegetable oil, vanilla, and sugars till smooth.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating to combine.
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, salt.
How do you make Muffin from scratch?
How Do You Make Cornbread Muffins from Scratch?
- Mix the dry ingredients. Whisk flour, finely ground cornmeal (don’t use coarsely ground here), sugar, and leaveners together.
- Mix the wet ingredients. Whisk melted butter, milk, and eggs together.
- Mix the batter and bake. Add the wet ingredients into the dry and stir just until combined with no big lumps. ...