New Popular Recipes
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you make homemade punch?
Method 1 Method 1 of 3: Adult Hawaiian Punch (Easy Method) Download Article
- Get Hawaiian Punch drink. Hawaiian Punch brand fruit drink or any generic equivalent fruit punch is the easiest "base" to mix alcoholic punch.
- Choose an alcohol. Hawaiian punch mixes well with just about any alcohol. ...
- Mix two parts alcohol to three parts punch. ...
- Add some optional fruit garnishes and serve. ...
What is the best non alcoholic punch?
- Citrus peach cooler. A refreshing non-alcoholic drink, perfect for a summer garden party.
- Drivers’ punch
- Pear & rose punch. Treat party guests to our fabulous pear, apple and rose mocktail.
- Hot apple pie punch
- Raw raspberry shrub
- Mulled pomegranate juice
- Fruit punch. ...
- Apple, elderflower & mint sparkle
- Non-alcoholic tropical fizz
- Mulled apple juice
How do you make homemade fruit punch?
- In a mixing bowl or a jar, pour orange juice, pineapple juice and lemon juice.
- Mix very well. At this step you can add some sugar or sugar syrup as required and then again mix well.
- Pour the fruit punch in small glasses. ...
- Garnish with a few sprigs of mint leaves and some lemon slices, pineapple or orange cubes.
- Serve fruit punch.
How to make a party punch with ginger ale?
📋 How to make cranberry ginger ale punch
- Prepare your ingredients. You'll need a bottle of ginger ale, a bottle of cranberry juice and a spice mix of star anise, orange slices, and cinnamon sticks. ...
- Pour the ginger ale into a large pitcher. You need one that is large enough to hold -- ounces. ...
- Toss in the spice mixture and stir. ...