New Popular Recipes
Frequently Asked Questions
How to make delicious salmon?
- Fill a medium pan/large pot with enough water to cover a fillet (or fillets) – for extra flavour, add some lemon slices, salt and pepper and fresh herbs to the ...
- Bring the water to a simmer (medium-low heat)
- Slide the fish in, and cover
- Let the fish cook for 25 minutes
- Lift the salmon out of the water and drain on a paper towel
What is the best recipe to cook salmon?
Simply do the following:
- Pre-cook the salmon (using any of the methods in the previous recipes)
- Drench it with butter
- Slow scramble the eggs with the salmon
- Throw in any of your favorite scrambled eggs ingredients (salt, pepper, cheese, spinach, etc)
- Eat and enjoy!
What is the best way to bake salmon?
To cook salmon in a pan, follow these steps:
- Pat salmon fillets dry. Season with salt and pepper or other desired seasonings.
- Heat oil or butter in a skillet over medium heat. For best results, use a nonstick skillet and enough butter or oil to coat the pan.
- Once the pan is hot, add salmon fillets skin-side up. Cook for 4–6 minutes.
- Flip fillets and cook skin-side down for another 3–5 minutes.
What vegetables go well with salmon?
Vegetables That Go With Salmon
- Fennel. Fennel, a vegetable found mainly in the Mediterranean, goes quite well with salmon. ...
- Asparagus. Cooked asparagus can be prepared with salmon in numerous ways. ...
- Peas. Due to their small size, peas can accompany countless foods, particularly meat, poultry and fish. ...
- Broccoli. Broccoli is one of the healthiest foods you can eat. ...