New Popular Recipes
Frequently Asked Questions
How to make perfect crepes?
- Melt the butter and let it cool a little;
- Add all the ingredients to the blender and blend until smooth;
- Now you can put the batter in the fridge for an hour to get more bubbles (this step is optional, you can start making your crepes immediately);
- Heat up a pan;
- Brush it with the butter;
How to make a basic crepe recipe?
- In a large mixing bowl whisk the flour, sugar and salt until combined. Then create a well with flour and add the eggs. ...
- In a small skillet over medium heat, melt butter. About 1/4 cup at a time, drop batter evenly onto pan, swirling it to evenly coat.
- Cook 2 minutes, then flip and cook 1 minute more. ...
- Serve crêpes warm with fresh fruit and powdered sugar.
How to make crepes for one person?
- In a blender, add the milk, egg, sugar, flour, salt, and 2 teaspoons of the melted butter. ...
- Puree the mixture for about 30 seconds on high, and then turn off the blender and let it rest for about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place your crepe pan over medium heat, and brush with some of the melted butter.
Are crepes hard to make?
Many home cooks are intimidated by making crepes, though – they seem like a classic of haute French cooking, and therefore, difficult. But that couldn’t be further from the truth! Crepes are actually really easy to make, and once you get the hang of it, you’ll be whipping them up on the regular. That’s why I’ve created this easy tutorial.