New Popular Recipes
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Betty Crocker make Fruit Gushers?
Betty Crocker Fruit Gushers Flavor Mixers 6 - 0.9 oz Pouches. Every Gusher has two great tastes mixed together to make one totally mind-blowing flavor! NATURALLY FLAVORED: Fruit-flavored, gummy treats made with no artificial flavors for a delicious gelatin free, gluten free snack.
How to make Betty Crocker Supreme original Brownies?
- Heat oven to 350°F for shiny metal or glass pan or 325°F for nonstick pan. Grease bottom of pan.
- Stir Brownie Mix, Chocolate Syrup pouch, water, oil and egg in medium bowl until well blended. Spread evenly in pan.
- Bake as directed below or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out almost clean; cool.
How to make crepes using a Betty Crocker recipe?
- Prepare cake mix as directed on package. Add tsp of vanilla and cup of milk. ...
- Heat a greased griddle (or skillet or crepe pan) to medium hot. Add 1/4 cup of the batter. ...
- In a move a bit different than making pancakes, you'll want to let the crepes cook nearly all the way before flipping them...otherwise, they'll fall apart when you flip.
How to make Betty Crockers brownies and cookie mix?
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line 2 cookie sheets with cooking parchment paper.
- In medium bowl, stir brownie mix, oil, coffee powder and eggs with spoon until blended. Stir in chocolate chips. ...
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until set. ...
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave frosting uncovered on High 15 to 20 seconds or until melted. ...