New Popular Recipes
Frequently Asked Questions
How to make crab dip?
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon softened butter
- ¼ teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 4 teaspoons diced yellow onions
- 6 ounces crab meat, drained
- 4 teaspoon diced green peppers
- ¼ cup shredded mozzarella
What is a good recipe for crab dip?
- Prepare and chop all ingredients.
- Using hand mixer, mix together cream cheese, sour cream, lemon juice, lemon zest, horseradish, garlic, salt and pepper until creamy and free of lumps.
- Stir in celery, bell pepper and parsley. Gently fold in crab meat.
Can I freeze crab dip?
You can even freeze this crab dip! This dip is best served hot, but you can mix up the dip and stop just before you top it with cheese. Stick it in the fridge for up to 48 hours, or in the freezer for up to 3 months before you’re ready to bake it.
Is crab dip healthy?
With jalapenos, cream cheese, and lump crab meat, this easy crab dip recipe is the perfect mixture of sweet, spicy, and cheesy. It’s full of rich flavor but healthy swaps keep it light! Lump Crab Meat. Crab meat is packed with protein and omega-3 fatty acids, making it a healthy addition to the dip.