New Popular Recipes
Frequently Asked Questions
What are some easy pasta recipes?
All Easy Pasta Recipes Ideas
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Lobster Mac and Cheese
- Wilson's Own Mac n' Cheese
- Slow Cooker Macaroni and Cheese
- Noodle Kugel
- Lentil Soup
- Stove Top Mac-n-Cheese
- Mac Daddy Mac n' Cheese
- Pasta Dough for Ravioli
How to use a pasta machine to make homemade pasta?
- Flatten one of the dough balls with the palm of your hand until it's about 1/2 inch thick and no wider than the slot of the pasta machine.
- Sprinkle it with flour to make sure it doesn't stick to the machine.
- Turn the handle while feeding the dough into the slot with the slot of the pasta machine on its widest setting (usually 1).
How to make Healthy Pasta?
The key to making pasta healthy is adding as many veggies as you do noodles (or more!). You shouldn’t have to fit into a diet and fitness plan. The plan should have to fit you. Click here for all the details on our January challenge. Many people see pasta and think they have to run in the other direction.
What to make with pasta?
Spaghetti carbonara is a Roman specialty that consists of pasta coated in a silken sauce of eggs and cheese along with a scattering of crispy meat. It's savoury, salty, satisfying and speedy. While the Italians often use guanciale, we've stuck with cookbook author Giuliano Hazan's suggested pancetta.