New Popular Recipes
Frequently Asked Questions
What are some great crock pot recipes?
Crock Pot Pork Carnitas Tacos – the easiest pork carnitas you’ll ever make with the BEST flavor from a secret ingredient. Then these tacos are topped with a creamy Cilantro Lime Avocado Crema for the ultimate bite! A easy apple butter recipe this recipe makes 2 pints. The BEST Crock Pot Chili you’ll ever make and under 300 calories a serving!
What to make in a crock pot?
Try these crock pot dessert recipes:
- Crock Pot Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Crock Pot Cherry Dump Cake
- Easy Chocolate Crock Pot Lava Cake
- Slow Cooker Caramel Cake
- Slow Cooker Strawberry Cake Recipe
What is the best Instant Pot recipe?
So You Got an Instant Pot — Here's What to Make First
- Mushroom Risotto. Risotto is a labor of love, with constant stirring and fussing over the dish until it's time to serve it.
- Baby Back Ribs. You may have used earlier pressure cookers to make soup or soften dried goods like grains or beans, but Baby Back Ribs may seem like a stretch ...
- Hard-Boiled Eggs. ...
- Lemon Rotisserie Chicken. ...
- Cheesecake. ...
What is a good crock pot meal?
Crock Pot Split Pea Soup With Ham. Diana Rattray. Split pea soup with ham is a comforting French-Canadian meal that's hearty enough to serve for dinner with crusty bread and a green salad. This crockpot recipe gets added flavor from garlic, bay leaf, and parsley, along with meaty ham hocks and sweet carrots. 11 of 29.