New Popular Recipes
Frequently Asked Questions
What foods are good for heart patients?
- Use a small plate or bowl to help control your portions.
- Eat more low-calorie, nutrient-rich foods, such as fruits and vegetables
- Eat smaller amounts of high-calorie, high-sodium foods, such as refined, processed or fast foods.
What is the best food for a heart patient?
- Buy pre-cut vegetables and fruit - fresh or frozen to save time – bag them up for a snack or to add to a dish.
- Have a vegetable-based soup or garden salad with light dressing with your usual sandwich at lunch.
- Instead of a cookie, enjoy a frozen banana or grapes dipped in 1 tsp of chocolate syrup.
- Keep fresh fruit on your desk or workspace.
What is the best diet for heart disease patients?
- FLESH FOODS. Egg white, Grilled Salmon and Rohu, Skinless chicken soup.
- DRY-FRUITS / SEEDS
- OTHER FOODS. Consume an overall healthy diet. Maintain ideal body weight. Be physically active. Consume a balanced adequate diet rich in calcium, chromium, iron and zinc.
Is paneer good for heart patients?
The magnesium in paneer helps in regulating & maintaining the blood sugar levels, and also improves heart health and strengthens the immune system. Also, the protein present in paneer prevents abrupt ups and downs in the blood sugar levels.