New Popular Recipes
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a good Mexican salsa recipe?
- Ultimate tomato salsa
- Guacamole salsa
- Sweetcorn salsa
- Smoky chipotle pepper salsa
- Crunchy corn & pepper salsa
- Salsa verde (green sauce) Try our delicious salsa verde recipe with tarragon, parsley, capers and wild garlic.
- Tomato & avocado salsa
- Smoky corn & avocado salsa
- Corn & black bean salsa
- Watermelon salsa. ...
How to make homemade salsa?
Soak rice and cinnamon stick in water overnight. Transfer the soaked rice, cinnamon stick and water to a blender. Blend until smooth. Add vanilla, milk, sugar and Mexican chocolate. Blend again. Serve over ice. Slice cantaloupe in half and scoop out seeds. Slice pulp into large pieces and place in blender. Add 2 cups water and blend until smooth.
How to make salsa as good as a Mexican restaurant?
- Remove the seeds and veins from the chiles (Leave them in if you want a hotter salsa)
- Roughly chop the tomatoes, onion, chiles, and cilantro
- Add the chopped vegetables to your blender (Do not add extra water unless needed and then add a couple of tablespoons at a time)
- Add ½ teaspoon salt
- Blend the salsa until it has a coarse texture
What are the ingredients in Mexican salsa?
- 5 roma (plum) tomatoes
- 3 serrano peppers
- ½ cup chopped onion
- ⅔ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and crushed
- salt to taste