New Popular Recipes
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you make broccoli soup in crock pot?
- Spray 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. In 2-quart saucepan, melt butter over medium-high heat. ...
- Cover; cook on Low heat setting 4 to 4 1/2 hours or until hot but not simmering.
- Add cheese cubes to slow cooker; stir until melted. Add 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese and the Parmesan cheese; stir until melted. ...
What are the ingredients in broccoli soup?
- 5 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 8 cups broccoli florets
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cups milk
- ground black pepper to taste
How to prepare broccoli soup?
- Heat the oil in a saucepan and fry the garlic for 1-2 minutes.
- Pour the chicken or vegetable stock into the pan and add the broccoli florets.
- Bring to the boil and reduce the heat and simmer gently for 10-12 minutes, until the broccoli is tender.
- Season with salt and pepper, then transfer to a liquidizer. ...
How do you make homemade Broccoli Cheddar soup?
Broccoli Cheddar Soup Recipe. Transfer this mixture into your slow cooker. Add the chicken broth and broccoli florets. Cover and cook on high for three hours or on low for six hours. After your soup has cooked, stir in the heavy cream and all of your cheeses. Turn off your crockpot and serve once all your cheese is melted.