New Popular Recipes
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you make homemade pork tenderloin?
- Arrange squash around the edge of a 3- to 4-quart slow cooker. Sprinkle with salt.
- Place pork tenderloin in the slow-cooker.
- Using a small bowl, mix the marmalade and garlic. Spread evenly over pork.
- Cover and cook on Low for 7 to 8 hours.
- Remove the pork and cut into slices on a cutting board. Serve with squash.
How to pan fry pork tenderloin?
- Cut pork tenderloin into 1/2 inch slices.
- Pound to about 1/4 inches.
- Should be about 12 slices.
- In a pie plate,or medium bowl,beat egg with 4 tsps.
- of water,salt,rosemary,and pepper.
- Place bread crumbs on wax paper.
- With tongs (or fingers,like me) dip meat into egg mixture to coat both sides,then dip in crumbs.
Can you pan fry pork tenderloin?
Place the 1 tablespoon of coconut oil into a frying pan on a medium heat. After the coconut oil melts, place the 2 pork tenderloin pieces into the pan. Leave the pork to cook on its side. Once that side is cooked, turn using tongs to cook the other sides. Keep turning and cooking until the pork looks cooked on all sides.
Can you substitute pork roast for pork tenderloin?
What can you substitute for pork tenderloin?
- Pork loin. Pork loin might be the only pork cut that is similar to pork tenderloin. ...
- Beef tenderloin. You can also use beef tenderloin to substitute for the pork counterpart. ...
- Chicken breast. Chicken breast is a healthier alternative for pork tenderloin, and it is more budget-friendly too. ...
- Textured soy protein. ...
- Tofu. ...