New Popular Recipes
Frequently Asked Questions
How to make the best frozen margaritas?
Top Tips to Make the Best Margaritas
- Keep your tequila in the freezer so the margaritas are nice & cold without extra ice.
- Mix in a bit of lime zest with the salted rim of your glasses.
- Always SHAKE your margaritas with ice before serving (no stirring!).
- Make your own lime juice by squeezing fresh limes.
- Try some fun, flavored salts on the rim of your glass!
How to make a perfect frozen margarita?
How to make the perfect Margarita frozen. Pour tequila, Cointreau, fresh lime juice, and crushed ice into a blender. Blend well at high speed, then slow and fish with a fast pulse. Pour into a cocktail glass and enjoy your delicious Margarita frozen.
How do you make a frozen margarita?
“It really is simple to make. Use equal parts water and sugar, warmed just enough to dissolve the sugar.” Dora Stone's Frozen Prickly Pear Margarita. Once you’ve mastered the art of juicing limes, you may want to experiment with flavors by tossing in ...
How to make the best margaritas ever?
- Squeeze it The single most important ingredient is fresh lime juice. Use any gadget you like--just please don't twist open a screw cap. ...
- Sweeten up Notice there's no triple sec in our recipe? That's not a typo--and no, you won't miss it. ...
- Go for silver Always drink tequila made from 100 percent blue agave. It just tastes better. ...
- Take it with a grain of... ...