New Popular Recipes
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you make Pink Lemonade punch?
- Combine lemon juice and sugar in a pitcher. Stir briskly until sugar is dissolved.
- Add cold water and grenadine, stir to combine.
- Add a few ice cubes to the pitcher to chill the lemonade down. Serve immediately, or refrigerate until serving time.
- Serve poured over ice. Garnish with lemon slices, if desired.
How do they make Pink Lemonade?
Tips and Tricks for Making this Homemade Pink Lemonade:
- Pick the best lemons — they’re the star here so make sure you get lemons that are firm but not hard, slightly heavy, with bright yellow skin and no wrinkling. ...
- Get creative with your fruit — I use a combination or strawberries and raspberries, but you can use one or the other, or neither! ...
- Got leftovers? ...
How to make pink lemonade recipe?
What’s pink lemonade made out of?
- 2 ½ cup Sugar
- 2 cup Lemon Juice
- 1 ½ cup Cranberry Juice
- 5 cup Water
- Lemon Slices for garnish
Is pink lemonade made from pink lemons?
Pink lemons are sometimes labeled as Pink Lemonade lemons in commercial markets, but despite the fruit’s pink-hued moniker, the liquid extracted from the flesh is clear. The pink descriptor refers to the lemon’s flesh coloring, and the boutique citrus variety is popularly sliced and mixed into pink lemonade beverages as a festive ingredient.