New Popular Recipes
Frequently Asked Questions
How to make an easy spinach quiche?
How to Make an Easy Spinach Quiche
- Place the flour, salt and sugar in a medium bowl.
- Cut the butter into small pieces, and, using your fingers or a pastry cutter, work it into the flour mixture.
- Stir in the egg yolk and milk using a fork.
- Blend thoroughly to create a rough, shaggy-looking dough.
What are the best ways to cook frozen Quiche?
Using The Oven To Reheat Frozen Quiche
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Put that soon-to-be delicious quiche on a baking sheet and cover it with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until an internal temperature of 160 degrees Fahrenheit is reached.
- Allow for a 15-minute cooling period with the foil on.
How to make the perfect Quiche?
- When the crust is golden, pour half of the custard and half of the cheese on the bottom layer. ...
- Place in a 350F oven and bake 45-55 minutes, being careful not to bake too long. You want a very slight wobble in the very center of the quiche. ...
- Let cool 15 minutes before serving. Quiche can be served warm or chilled, or at room temp.
Can you use fresh spinach instead of frozen in Quiche?
Spinach - we use fresh most often, however you can use frozen. Just be sure to thaw completely, then squeeze all of the water out before using. Eggs - any type of large eggs will work. You can also substitute half egg whites if you want your quiche to be a little more heart-friendly.