New Popular Recipes
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best type of flour for making crepes?
- Measure out 1 cup all-purpose flour (4 1/2 ounces or 129 grams).
- Remove 1 1/2 teaspoons (1/8 ounce or 4 grams).
- Add 1 1/2 teaspoons vital wheat gluten (1/8 ounce or 5 grams).
- Whisk or sift to combine.
- The best substitute for bread flour is all-purpose flour, replaced in the same amount as mentioned in the recipe you are following. ...
How to make crepes filling?
- In a pot, melt butter on medium heat.
- Put in frozen strawberries.
- Dissolve cornstarch in cold water, add to pot.
- Add sugar and salt.
- Stir and turn heat down to low-medium.
- Allow to simmer until strawberries are soft.
- Smoosh strawberries.
- If you'd like a thicker consistency, allow to simmer on low heat, uncovered.
How do you make fruit pie filling?
How do you make cherry pie filling from scratch?
- 5 to 6 cups fresh pitted cherries, about 2 1/2 to 3 pounds.
- 1/2 cup water.
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar.
- 4 tablespoons cornstarch.
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract, optional.
How to fill crepes with ricotta and orange sauce?
- Place one crêpe on a flat surface and spread a couple of large tablespoons of the spinach ricotta filling on one side, about 1 inch in from the edges.
- Gently roll the crepe to form a tube, making sure the filling is evenly distributed. ...
- Spoon creamy pepper sauce over the top and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.