New Popular Recipes
Frequently Asked Questions
How to make the Perfect Vodka Martini?
The "Perfect Martini" = Chill a Martini glass AND store the vodka in a freezer or refrigerator. Fill a steel shaker with ice then pour in a good dose of QUALITY vermouth. Shake once or twice and then pour it out the bulk of the vermouth or until the shaker first just starts to drip (if you like a dry Martini) .
What is the best vodka when making Martini?
What is the best vodka for dirty martini?
- St. George Spirits Green Chile Vodka ($28)
- Purity Vodka ($32)
- Crystal Head Aurora ($66)
- Belvedere Vodka ($28)
- Reyka ($19)
What are the recipes for a vodka martini straight up?
Steps to Make It
- Gather the ingredients. The Spruce / Ali Redmond
- Pour the ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice. The Spruce / Ali Redmond
- Shake well or stir for at least 30 seconds. The Spruce / Ali Redmond
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass . The Spruce / Ali Redmond
- Garnish with a lemon twist or olives. Serve and enjoy. The Spruce / Ali Redmond
What are the ingredients in a vodka martini?
- The vodka you choose will either make or break this cocktail because vodka is the star; there's nothing to disguise a bad one. ...
- Make sure your vermouth is fresh. ...
- Orange or aromatic bitters are optional but a nice addition. ...
- The typical garnish is either a lemon twist or a few olives. ...