Nutrition Facts For Chicken Breast

Calories, carbs, fat, protein, fiber, cholesterol, and more for Chicken breast ( Broilers or fryers, meat only, raw). Want to use it in a meal plan? Head to the diet generator and enter the number of calories you want.

See Also: Baked skinless chicken breast nutrition Preview /  Show details

Calories in Chicken Breast. The favorite choice for the term "Chicken Breast" is 1 medium Chicken Breast (Skin Not Eaten) which has about 280 calories . Calorie and nutritional information for a variety of types and serving sizes of Chicken Breast is shown below. View other nutritional values (such as Carbs or Fats) using the filter below:

See Also: 4 oz chicken breast nutrition Preview /  Show details

There are 164 calories in a 1/2 small Chicken Breast. Get full nutrition facts and other common serving sizes of Chicken Breast including 1 thin slice and 1 medium slice.

See Also: Baked chicken breast nutrition facts Preview /  Show details

Find calories, carbs, and nutritional contents for Cooked - Chicken Breast and over 2,000,000 other foods at MyFitnessPal

See Also: 6 oz chicken breast nutrition Preview /  Show details

There are 130 calories in a 1/2 breast, bone and skin removed of Skinless Chicken Breast. Get full nutrition facts and other common serving sizes of Skinless Chicken Breast including 1 oz of boneless, cooked, skinless and 100 g.

See Also: Boneless skinless chicken breast nutrition Preview /  Show details

Chicken breast is a great addition to a healthy, balanced diet. It’s a solid source of protein, vitamins, and minerals. Here's a deep dive into …

See Also: Turkey nutrition facts Preview /  Show details

Calories, carbs, fat, protein, fiber, cholesterol, and more for Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast ( Hannaford). Want to use it in a meal plan? Head to the diet generator and enter the number of calories you want.

See Also: Chicken Recipes Preview /  Show details

Where do the calories in Chicken Breast, without skin, raw come from? 10.8% 89.2% Total Fat Protein 124 cal. * The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your energy needs.

See Also: Chicken Recipes Preview /  Show details

0.2 g. grams breast, with skin breast, without skin breast, bone and skin removed. Nutrition Facts. For a Serving Size of 1 breast, bone and skin removed ( 118 g) How many calories are in Fried chicken breast? Amount of calories in Fried chicken breast: Calories 271.4. Calories from Fat 132.1 ( 48.7 %) % Daily Value *.

See Also: Chicken Recipes Preview /  Show details

Chicken Breast, roasted Chicken Wing, roasted Chicken Drumstick , roasted Chicken Thigh, roasted Turkey Wing , roasted Turkey Drumstick, roasted Turkey Thigh , roasted Chicken & Turkey Nutrition Facts 23 25 23 23 21 24 24 23 23 23 0/0DV 0/0DV 0/0DV 5009 5060 5103 5069 5094 5166 5192 5196 5194 5184 200 170 240 180 210 170 160 190 170 190 0

See Also: Chicken Recipes Preview /  Show details

Calories in Chicken Breast based on the calories, fat, protein, carbs and other nutrition information submitted for Chicken Breast.

See Also: Chicken Recipes Preview /  Show details

Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast (Publix) Per 4 oz - Calories: 130kcal Fat: 3.00g Carbs: 0.00g Protein: 25.00g Nutrition Facts - Similar. Baked or Fried Coated Chicken Breast Skinless (Coating Eaten) Per 1/2 small - Calories: 215kcal Fat: 9.09g Carbs: 8.91g Protein: 23.00g. Other sizes: 1/2 medium - 253kcal , 1/2 large - 283kcal , 1

See Also: Chicken Recipes Preview /  Show details

Calories, carbs, fat, protein, fiber, cholesterol, and more for Grilled Chicken Breast ( Tru Grill). Want to use it in a meal plan? Head to the diet generator and …

See Also: Chicken Recipes Preview /  Show details

How much is 100g chicken breast? For every 100 grams (350 grams) of chicken breast, there are 165 calories, 31 grams of protein, and 3.6 grams of fat per serving (based on the USDA Nutrition Facts) (1). The protein in chicken breast contributes for around 80 percent of the calories, with fat accounting for the remaining 20 percent of the calories.

See Also: Chicken Recipes Preview /  Show details

Nutrition Facts for Lean Chicken Breast (Cooked) - Get a bar chart of the top 10 nutrients, and click to see an expanded list of over 151 nutrients, including amino acids.

See Also: Chicken Recipes Preview /  Show details

One chicken breast has 284 calories, or 165 calories per 3.5 ounces (100 grams). About 80% of the calories come from protein …

See Also: Chicken Recipes Preview /  Show details

Find calories, carbs, and nutritional contents for Chicken Breast - Boneless, Skinless, Baked and over 2,000,000 other foods at MyFitnessPal

See Also: Chicken Recipes Preview /  Show details

Please leave your comments here:

Most Popular Search