New Popular Recipes
Frequently Asked Questions
How to make the perfect chaffle?
- Preheat waffle iron.
- In a small bowl, whisk the one egg and the shredded cheese with a fork until combined.
- Spread half of the mixture evenly in the waffle well.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to a plate to cool. Repeat with remaining batter.
How to make chaffles six ways?
Making Chaffles Suggestions
- Use your waffle maker’s high heat setting. You won’t achieve the crispy texture you’re aiming for if you use a low-heat setting. ...
- Place cheese on the top and bottom of the pan. ...
- Use cheese with a high fat content. ...
- Make Mini Waffles (They’re Only $10) A tiny waffle maker seemed like a waste of money at first. ...
- Keep these Chaffles Keto refrigerated. ...
What do chaffles taste like?
What does a chaffle taste like? A chaffle tastes like a waffle! That’s the beauty of it. It’s crunchy on the outside, and soft on the inside. The flavor combinations are pretty versatile, so you can make many variations of it. How many carbs are in a chaffle?
How do you make chaffles?
- Pre-heat dash waffle iron.
- Whisk egg and cheese in a medium bowl.
- Spray waffle iron with cooking spray or butter.
- Pour about 1/4th of the mixture into the waffle iron and cook for 2-3 minutes or until golden. Remove and repeat for remaining batter.
- Serve as waffles with pancake syrup or use as bread for sandwiches!