New Popular Recipes
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you make homemade coleslaw?
- Cut the cabbage into quarters, and then cut out the core. Slice the cabbage into thin shreds. ...
- Peel the carrots and grate with either a hand grater or a food processor. ...
- Peel and dice the onion.
- In a large bowl, stir the dressing ingredients together and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the cabbage to the dressing and mix thoroughly.
How to make the best coleslaw ever?
How to Make Coleslaw
- Shred Cabbage: Finely shred cabbage using a mandoline, a food processor, or make thin slices with a knife. ...
- Prep Dressing: Whisk the dressing ingredients in a large bowl (per the recipe below).
- Combine & Chill: Add the cabbage and carrots to the dressing and stir to combine. Refrigerate for at least one hour.
How to make classic Cole Slaw?
- 4 cups thinly sliced cabbage (green or purple, or a mix)
- 1 carrot, grated on the large holes of a box grater
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced on the diagonal
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar or wine vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, or more to taste
- Salt, to taste
How to make KFC coleslaw at home?
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make KFC Coleslaw?
- Cabbage, Carrot, and Onions – These are the three vegetables you need to make your coleslaw.
- Sugar and Salt – Add a bit of sugar and salt to the mix to make it a bit sweet and salty.
- White Pepper – Add a little bit of spice with some white pepper.