New Popular Recipes
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the easiest pie to make?
The 60 Best Pie Recipes to Make for Every Single Season
- Pumpkin Pie with Cinnamon-Roll Crust. You had us at cinnamon-roll pie crust, aka the easiest way to make pumpkin pie *that much* better.
- Brown Butter Apple Pie with a Cheddar Crust. Fun fact: Sharp cheddar cheese has actually been paired with apple pie since the 1800s in the U.S.
- Cranberry-Orange Pie. ...
- Maple Pecan Pie. ...
- Sweet Potato Pie. ...
How to make homemade pies?
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Whisk together 1 egg and 2 teaspoons milk in a small bowl.
- Unroll pie crusts. ...
- Transfer to prepared baking sheet. ...
- Top each pie variation as suggested in the recipes below.
- Bake on silicone- or parchment-lined baking sheets until pies are golden brown and filling is bubbling, about 15 minutes. ...
What is the best pie in the world?
The Most Popular Pies Around the World
- Germany: Strawberry Pie
- South Korea: Tomato Pie
- Mexico: Pie de Limón (Lemon Pie)
- Australia: No-Bake-Vegan French Silk Pie
- Spain: Apple Pie Chimichanga
- UK: Vegetarian Shepherd's Pie
- France: Zucchini, Goat Cheese and Honey Pie
- United States: Boston Cream Pie
- Brazil: Tortinha de Morango no Copinho
What are some quick easy desserts?
Rich chocolate pudding
- Combine sugar, cocoa, corn-starch, salt and rice flour in a medium saucepan. Gradually add milk and whisk until well combined. ...
- Cook stirring constantly, until pudding is bubbling and thickens. Stir in the chopped chocolate and heavy cream. ...
- Pour into dessert dishes.
- Let cool at room temperature and then refrigerate until ready to serve.