New Popular Recipes
Frequently Asked Questions
How to make a perfect vanilla cake?
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Grease and flour 3 8-inch round cake pans.
- Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt in a medium sized bowl and set aside.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs, one at a time and mixing well inbetween. ...
What are the ingredients in a vanilla cake?
Vanilla Cake Recipe Ingredients
- All-purpose flour – Gives the cake such a stable, tender crumb texture.
- Baking powder – Used for rising
- Baking soda – Used for rising
- Salt- Used for taste and rising
- Butter-flavored shortening- Provides the texture that only shortening can give and the flavor of butter.
- Canola oil- Provides moisture to the texture
How to make vanilla magic cake?
- 4 egg yolks
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups whole milk or half and half (I used half and half)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 4 egg whites, at room temperature
How to make simple vanilla sponge cake?
- Preheat oven to 180C/350F/Gas mark 4.
- Grease and line your cake tin. To do this, use wax paper to spread butter or margarine around all the areas your batter will touch whilst cooking. ...
- Cream butter and caster sugar until light in colour and fluffy. ...
- Add the eggs one at a time followed by the milk and vanilla essence. ...