New Popular Recipes
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you make homemade vanilla syrup?
These are the steps I follow to make vanilla syrup:
- Dissolve Sugar in Water In a saucepan, combine equal amounts of granulated sugar and water over gentle heat. ...
- Add Vanilla Vanilla Extract Method: Stir 3 teaspoons of vanilla extract into the dissolved sugar. ...
- Cool and Bottle Vanilla Syrup
How to make vanilla simple syrup?
Vanilla Bean Simple Syrup
- Pour the granulated sugar and water into a small saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat, and stir continuously until the mixture just starts to boil. ...
- Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla bean paste or extract. ...
- If you're making this in advance, it can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a month.
How to make lavender syrup for coffee?
- Add in a few drops of fresh lemon juice to make this lavender simple syrup purple. ...
- Allow the mixture to steep for at least 20 minutes to infuse the lavender flavor. Taste to ensure it tastes how you like.
- Using a fine mesh strainer, strain into a clean container.
How to make vanilla flavored coffee?
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the Folgers coffee and your choice of flavorings - either cocoa powder; a ground spice; or flavored extracts. ...
- Place the flavored coffee grounds in to a pint size canning jar or any other air tight container.
- Close lid and add Flavored Coffee Label (available as a free download on our site).