New Popular Recipes
Frequently Asked Questions
How to make your own vanilla wafers?
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt. ...
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream together butter, confectioners' sugar, and granulated sugar on medium speed for at least 2 minutes, scraping down the sides as needed.
- Add the egg, vanilla, and milk and blend until smooth and fluffy (about 30 seconds).
Can you make pie crust out of vanilla wafers?
You can make a tasty crust for cheesecake, no-bake pie, or ice cream pie using vanilla wafers. Use it in place of a graham cracker crust for a sweeter, more vanilla-forward flavor. It tastes especially great with pumpkin pie . 04 of 16 Mini Cheesecakes With Cookie Crust The Spruce / Jolinda Hackett
How to make banana pudding with vanilla wafers?
- Add contents of pudding mix to a large mixing bowl. Add milk and whisk until the mixture is smooth. ...
- Slice bananas and coarsely crush vanilla wafers
- Blend Cool Whip into the pudding mixture. Fold in bananas and crushed cookies.
- Scoop banana pudding into jars or dessert cups. When ready to serve, top with additional banana slices and vanilla wafers.
How to make a vanilla wafer pie crust?
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Place vanilla wafers and nuts (if using) in a food processor and process until fine crumbs form.
- Melt butter in a medium pot. ...
- Pour the crumbs into the pie plate and start pressing the ingredients up the sides of the pie plate to form the edges first. ...