New Popular Recipes
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you make homemade Broccoli Cheddar soup?
Broccoli Cheddar Soup Recipe. Transfer this mixture into your slow cooker. Add the chicken broth and broccoli florets. Cover and cook on high for three hours or on low for six hours. After your soup has cooked, stir in the heavy cream and all of your cheeses. Turn off your crockpot and serve once all your cheese is melted.
How to make Broccoli Cheddar soup easy?
- Melt butter in a large dutch oven or pot over medium-high heat. Add the onion and cook 3-4 minutes or until softened and light gold. ...
- Add flour and whisk for 1-2 minutes or until the flour begins to turn golden in color. ...
- Stir in half & half and cheddar cheese and simmer for another minute. ...
- Serve with toasted crusty bread or in a bread bowl if desired.
How to make Panera Broccoli Cheddar soup?
How To Make Panera Broccoli Cheddar Soup. In a large stock pot, add the broccoli, Rotel and peppers in the pot with the chicken broth. Simmer it all together until the vegetables are tender. Cut the Velveeta into small cubes and add it to the soup. Continue to simmer the soup until the cheese is melted.
How do you make broccoli soup from scratch?
- In a large pot whisk together the half and half and flour.
- Add the chicken stock.
- Bring the mixture to a slow boil over medium heat, this can take 15 to 20 minutes. ...
- While this is coming to a boil add the broccoli florets to a microwaveable dish and add ½ cup of water and cook on high for 5 minutes and drain.