New Popular Recipes
Frequently Asked Questions
How to make vegan pasta at home?
- Place the flours in a mixing bowl and stir with fork until smooth.
- Add the water, just a little bit at a time, working and kneading it in with your hands, until you create a cohesive dough that is slightly sticky to the ...
- Remove the dough from the bowl and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Flour your surface, and cut the dough into 10 sections.
What are some simple vegan recipes?
vegan pasta dishes (some of the recipes are one pot meals to make it even easier for you) vegan rice dishes. burritos & quesadillas. several easy & creamy curries. vegan meatballs. vegan pizza. a couple of vegan slow cooker meals. and some comforting vegan soups.
What vegetables do you put in with pasta?
- Salami, sliced and quartered
- Feta, crumbled
- Parmesan, shaved with a vegetable peeler
- Goat cheese, crumbled
- Capers, drained (1/4 cup)
- Olives, pitted and coarsely chopped
- Pepperoncini, drained and thinly sliced
- Roasted peppers, cut into strips
- Sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, cut into small dice
- Bacon, fried and crumbled (8 ounces)
How to substitute pasta with vegetables?
Vegetable Pasta Substitutes
- Cauliflower Noodles. Easily my pick of the non-pasta pastas. ...
- Spiralised Zucchini. A few years ago, I was much more gung-ho about the ‘Banting’ diet craze. ...
- Spaghetti Squash. This one was pretty cool. ...
- Eggplant Lasagne. Ok, this one is a bit of a cheat – this really isn’t what it purports to be. ...