New Popular Recipes
Frequently Asked Questions
How to make vegan tacos?
- In a container with a lid combine the ingredients for the buttermilk
- Add vegan shrimp to buttermilk mix and let it sit for 10 minutes
- Combine the ingredients for the breading
- In a small pan heat oil on medium heat
- One by one take vegan shrimp from the buttermilk and add them to the breading, coating them completely, then add them to the heated oil.
What are some good recipes for tacos?
- Make or buy some pico de gallo (chopped tomato, cilantro, and onion, with salts and lime juice)
- Shred some green cabbage
- Warm some purchased corn tortillas
- Take some Costco frozen fish fillets, rinse off any ice glaze, and broil them in your toaster oven; apply some chile powder and cumin while cooking if you like
How to make vegan jackfruit BBQ tacos?
- Rinse the jackfruit thoroughly in a colander. ...
- Mix the barbecue sauce, tomato paste, sriracha sauce, salt, pepper, and garlic powder in a small bowl and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat and add chopped onions and sauté until translucent.
- Add the jackfruit and bell peppers and cook until the liquid released from the jackfruit is gone.
How to make Veg tacos?
How to make Vegetarian Tacos: Once all the ingredients are prepped, place a large skillet over medium heat. Add oil, heat for a minute, then add the sweet potatoes and some spices. Cook the sweet potatoes, stirring frequently, for about 7 minutes or until tender. Turn the heat off and add the jalapeno and garlic; stir to combine and heat through.