New Popular Recipes
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the ingredients in coconut curry?
- 1 can coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons red curry paste
- 2 small heads broccoli (and/or other veggies of choice)
- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 tablespoon cornstarch dissolved in 2 tablespoons cold water
- optional: minced garlic or onion
What vegetables to use in Curry?
- 1 cauliflower or broccoli head, chopped into florets
- 3 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and diced or 6 red potatoes,diced
- 2 medium tomatoes, cored, seeded, and coarsely chopped (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 4 cups (handfuls) spinach, light packed
- 1.whole lime, juiced and zested
- 2 Tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- Basmati rice for serving
How to make vegetable curry?
Vegetable Curry – How to cook in 3 easy steps
- Prepare the curry paste This step is straight forward. In short, you only need to blend all the ingredients listed in the recipe until it becomes a paste. ...
- Preparing the vegetables and tofu The vegetables I use in this recipe are tofu (taufu) puffs, long beans, cabbage, carrot, and eggplant. ...
- Steps to cook the curry
What is the best coconut milk for Curry?
Which Coconut Milk is Best for Curry?
- Coconut Milk for Cooking: this type of coconut milk is thicker and often – but not always – found in cans. ...
- Coconut Milk Beverage: this form of coconut milk is almost always sold in cartons. ...
- Coconut Cream: this is essentially coconut milk with lower water content and a higher fat content. ...