New Popular Recipes
Frequently Asked Questions
What vegetables are good for Curry?
What to Serve with Curry – 7 BEST Side Dishes
- Roti (or Naan)
- Basmati Rice
- Green Beans and Potatoes
- Crispy Samosa
- Vegetable Pakoras
- Mixed Vegetable Raita
- Aloo Gobi
What vegetables do you put in a curry?
- Vegetable # 1. Broccoli:
- Vegetable # 2. Cabbage:
- Vegetable # 3. Carrot:
- Vegetable # 4. Zucchini:
- Vegetable # 5. Garlic:
- Vegetable # 6. Onion:
- Vegetable # 7. Spinach:
- Vegetable # 8. Avocado:
How do you make curry with coconut milk?
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over a medium heat. ...
- Add the garlic and spices and cook, stirring continuously, for about 20 seconds.
- Add the coconut milk, chopped tomatoes and a pinch of salt and pepper. ...
- If cooking to eat now, add your chosen ingredients (see tip below), or leave to cool and then pour the sauce into ice-cube trays to freeze.
How to make coconut curry?
Making Thai coconut curries is, in my book, a basic six step process as follows:
- Make or buy your curry paste.
- Crack coconut cream to separate oil for frying the paste.
- Fry the paste either in cracked coconut cream or oil.
- Top up with coconut milk.
- Add vegetables and proteins to cook.
- Taste and season the curry.