New Popular Recipes
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a good broccoli soup recipe?
- Heat butter and oil in a pan over a medium heat until the butter melts.
- Roughly slice the onion and leek and add to the pan, cooking for 5-10 minutes until soft. ...
- Add the broccoli to the pan, pour over the stock and simmer the mixture for 10 minutes until tender.
- Blend with a hand blender or whiz in your food processor until liquidized.
How to make vegan broccoli soup?
How to Make Vegan Broccoli Soup. Step 1 - Peel and roughly chop potato into small pieces, set aside. You want the potatoes small to dramatically reduce the boil time. Step 2 - Cut broccoli into small florets and pieces, set aside. Step 3 - In a tall pot, over high heat, bring water, vegan butter and vegetable stock to a boil.
How do you make broccoli soup?
- Heat the oil in a medium pot over medium heat. Chop the onion and add it to the pot. ...
- When the onion is soft, add the herbs, spices, and garlic and mix well.
- Squeeze the tomatoes into the pot. Chop up the tomato skins and add them to the pot as well.
- Add the water and let the soup cook for 7 minutes.
- Season with more sea salt and pepper, if desired. ...
How to make broccoli soup?
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Remove 2 cups of the broccoli florets, cut in half, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. ...
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a pot over medium heat. Add the onions and cook until softened, 3 to 4 minutes. ...
- Taste and season with salt and pepper as needed. ...