New Popular Recipes
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you make homemade Broccoli Cheddar soup?
Broccoli Cheddar Soup Recipe. Transfer this mixture into your slow cooker. Add the chicken broth and broccoli florets. Cover and cook on high for three hours or on low for six hours. After your soup has cooked, stir in the heavy cream and all of your cheeses. Turn off your crockpot and serve once all your cheese is melted.
How to make Broccoli Cheddar soup easy?
- Melt butter in a large dutch oven or pot over medium-high heat. Add the onion and cook 3-4 minutes or until softened and light gold. ...
- Add flour and whisk for 1-2 minutes or until the flour begins to turn golden in color. ...
- Stir in half & half and cheddar cheese and simmer for another minute. ...
- Serve with toasted crusty bread or in a bread bowl if desired.
How many calories in broccoli and Cheddar soup?
grams order oz. Nutrition Facts. For a Serving Size of 1 order ( 283.5 g) How many calories are in Broccoli Cheddar Soup? Amount of calories in Broccoli Cheddar Soup: Calories 290. Calories from Fat 189 ( 65.2 %) % Daily Value *. How much fat is in Broccoli Cheddar Soup?
How do you make broccoli soup?
- Heat the oil in a medium pot over medium heat. Chop the onion and add it to the pot. ...
- When the onion is soft, add the herbs, spices, and garlic and mix well.
- Squeeze the tomatoes into the pot. Chop up the tomato skins and add them to the pot as well.
- Add the water and let the soup cook for 7 minutes.
- Season with more sea salt and pepper, if desired. ...