New Popular Recipes
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best vinegar for coleslaw?
- Distilled White Vinegar. This sharp, strong vinegar is made by fermenting distilled alcohol. ...
- Balsamic Vinegar. This dark, sometimes syrupy vinegar is an Italian classic. ...
- Apple Cider Vinegar. ...
- Red Wine Vinegar. ...
- White Wine Vinegar. ...
- Champagne Vinegar. ...
- Sherry Vinegar. ...
- Rice Vinegar. ...
- Black Vinegar. ...
- Malt Vinegar. ...
How to make the best creamy coleslaw?
- Mix broccoli slaw and traditional coleslaw
- In a separate bowl, add the mayo, sugar, and sour cream
- Add the packet of Concord Foods coleslaw mix well
- Add the mixture together with the veggies and stir well
- Refrigerate for at least two hours before serving.
What do you mix with coleslaw?
You can also add other mix-ins to the coleslaw things like:
- dried cranberries
- sliced almonds
- bleu cheese or cheddar cheese
- fresh strawberries
How to make 3 easy coleslaw dressings?
- Mix the Miracle Whip and sugar together.
- Add vinegar and mix well.
- Pour over 6 cups of shredded cabbage. (about 1/2 head of cabbage)
- Mix well and garnish with paprika if desired.