New Popular Recipes
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Betty Crocker make Fruit Gushers?
Betty Crocker Fruit Gushers Flavor Mixers 6 - 0.9 oz Pouches. Every Gusher has two great tastes mixed together to make one totally mind-blowing flavor! NATURALLY FLAVORED: Fruit-flavored, gummy treats made with no artificial flavors for a delicious gelatin free, gluten free snack.
How to make Betty Crocker Supreme original Brownies?
- Heat oven to 350°F for shiny metal or glass pan or 325°F for nonstick pan. Grease bottom of pan.
- Stir Brownie Mix, Chocolate Syrup pouch, water, oil and egg in medium bowl until well blended. Spread evenly in pan.
- Bake as directed below or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out almost clean; cool.
Did Betty Crocker invent cake mix?
Betty Crocker s first namesake grocery item was a soup mix, which became available in 1941. Her famous cake mix appeared on store shelves in 1947, and the bestselling Betty Crocker s Picture Cook ...
How to make crepes using a Betty Crocker recipe?
- Prepare cake mix as directed on package. Add tsp of vanilla and cup of milk. ...
- Heat a greased griddle (or skillet or crepe pan) to medium hot. Add 1/4 cup of the batter. ...
- In a move a bit different than making pancakes, you'll want to let the crepes cook nearly all the way before flipping them...otherwise, they'll fall apart when you flip.