New Popular Recipes
Frequently Asked Questions
How to make the best pesto in a Vitamix?
This is the simplest recipe ever:
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix in the order listed on the left (computer) or above (mobile), and secure lid
- Select Variable 1
- Switch machine to Start and slowly increase speed to Variable 10
- Blend for ~40 seconds
- Enjoy! Note that the resulting pesto is super dense and flavorful, so a little bit goes a LONG way.
How to make sweet relish in your Vitamix?
- Start with putting all the items into the Vitamix 2L container in the order listed and cover the top.
- Turn the machine (Select Variable 1) and speedily increase the speed to 10, then reverse to High.
- Use the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades if required (Blend for 45-60 seconds to make it smooth)
- Now stop the machine. Serve and be happy.
How to make sorbet in the Vitamix?
- The first step is to place all your ingredients into your Vitamix blender. ...
- Start blending on variable 1 and slowly increase the speed all the way to variable 10, then continue to high. ...
- Wait about 30 or 60 seconds and you will hear the motor sound change. ...
- If all went well, you can now serve your orange sorbet and enjoy.
How to make the best soup with any vegetable?
What to do –
- Heat the oil over medium-high heat in a large pot.
- Next, add your veggies and a pinch of salt and pepper, and saute it all until it’s tender.
- Once vegetables are cooked, add broth and reduce heat to low. Cover it, and cook for 30 minutes.
- When you’re done, you can serve it as is, or throw it in the blender to make a silky smooth soup.